- Owner : Paul Muxlow – Le Bourg, 24500 Fonroque France
- Liability of Publication : Paul Muxlow – email@example.com
- Design : Picks Media
- Webmaster : Philippa McClure – firstname.lastname@example.org
- E-mail : email@example.com
- Post : Le Bourg, 24500 Fonroque France.
- Telephone : (+33) 6 71 69 92 61
To report a technical problem :
- E-mail : firstname.lastname@example.org
- Telephone : (+44) 783 7001188
Paul Muxlow can not be held responsible for direct and indirect damage caused to user materials, when accessing the www.aquitaineinfo.com website.
Interactive spaces are available to users. Paul Muxlow reserves the right to remove any content that would violate any law enforced in France. If applicable, Paul Muxlow also reserves the right to challenge the civil and/or criminal liability of the user, especially in cases of racist, offensive, defamatory, or pornographic posts, no matter the medium used (text, photography …).
When consulting the website www.aquitaineinfo.com, the following data can be collected: URL links through which the user accessed the site www.aquitaineinfo.com,the User’s access provider, and the Internet protocol (IP) address of the user.
In accordance with Articles 38 and of the following laws (n° 78-17 of 6th of January 1978), you have at any time a right of access to communicate, modify, update and delete personal data.
No personal information about the users of www.aquitaineinfo.com are to be published without the knowledge of the user, nor will they be exchanged, transferred, assigned or sold to any other media support.
To refuse a cookie installation may make it impossible to access certain services. However, users may configure their computers to refuse cookie installation.
- Monitoring and Design: This website was designed by Picks Media. All of the Writing and Editing belong to Paul Muxlow and are reserved under copyright as intellectual property for the whole world.
- Development and graphic design: The general structure, layout, shape, source code and content of this site (choice, layout of materials, means of data access, …) together constitute a work protected by existing laws on copyright and intellectual property, including Media Picks holds under French and international legislation.
The databases contained on the website are protected by the terms of the Law of 1st of July 1998, transposing into the code of intellectual property of the European directive of 11 March 1996 on the legal protection of databases, which Media Picks is owner.
- Iconography: Photographs, illustrations, animated or still images, photos, graphics, sounds, trademarks contained on this site belong to Media Picks and / or to their owners, respective authors or translators, and are reserved under copyright as well as under the intellectual property for the world.
Any unauthorised use of the site or any of its materials will be deemed to constitute an infringement, and will be prosecuted in accordance with Articles L.335-2 and in accordance with the Intellectual Property Code.